Phlebotomist job for DNA Test Blood Swab sample collection in Island Lake Canada
Job Position : Phlebotomist or Nurse
Job Location: Island Lake Canada
Job Type: Part-Time or Freelancer
Salary: Fees Paid on Per Sample Collection.
Interview Status: Telephonic Interview
Organization: Genetic DNA Test Lab
Phlebotomist DNA Job Profile :
- Qualification – 1 Year Experience working as a phlebotomist or a diploma or certificate course in nursing technology from any institute
- To collect mouth swab sample for DNA Test.
- Collect DNA samples for people going for Immigration Paternity DNA Test
- Experience – Should have relevant 1 plus years of experience as a qualified phlebotomist in recognized Laboratories.
- Male / Female
Phlebotomist DNA Responsibilities
- Receive, label, and analyze samples (blood & Swab.)
- Design and execute Sample collection according to standard procedures, make observations.
- Conduct sample validation under defined conditions to verify/reject samples collected.
- Organize and store all sample collection kits according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
Profile: Island Lake City with the 10 Population has more requests for DNA Testing. With its geographical positioning and its versatile position has made Island Lake Canada the desired location of all genetic and medical testing facilities.
Island Lake city offers one of the best salary standards in the vicinity of its challenging cities